Friday, October 2, 2009

Sculpting Trials

Well, I've finally broken down and dove in feet first into this whole 'sculpting' thing. I bought a set of paint shapers finally after knowing about them forever and seeing the results from good friends. I've had a set of sculpting tools for a while now as well.

So what have I done? I've started messing around with an old Catachan model that's been sitting in the bottom of my bits box for the past few years now.

So far this is where we are:


I'm likely adding a set of wings to the skull on the shoulder later today, but unless I can come up with some more additional detailing, he's pretty much done. I'll have to pick out a new bits model from by box to give a go on sculpting some additional details.

I'd love to hear what people think of my first foray into Green Stuff, and if you have any ideas for more details let me know! I need to come up with some good practice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment